Meet Gemma, your powerful creative AI assistant. Created with not only designers in mind, Gemma can be incorporated into any team’s workflow to brainstorm and strategize ideas, generate images and text, create AI-powered Ceros presentations, and more!
No matter your role or the projects you work on, Gemma is here to make your creative process faster and easier.
Gemma can be conveniently accessed from any product in the Ceros suite:
- Standalone via web.gemma.ai
Studio/Editor via the Ceros Admin while viewing a Project
- Click on the Gemma AI button to start collaborating with Gemma on a Ceros presentation. (To learn more about Gemma-created Ceros presentations and AI Templates, click here.)
MarkUp while commenting on text boxes
- When tagged, Gemma will provide users with edits/ideas for marked text. (For more information on Gemma in Markup, click here.)
When you first log into Gemma, you'll be welcomed by a quick profile setup flow that will ask you a few questions about the type of work you do. Completing this step will help Gemma more accurately produce results tailored to your role and project’s needs. (See more about Gemma’s user profile options by clicking here.)
After the initial profile setup has been completed, you'll be ready to start collaborating with Gemma!
Creating with Gemma
A new Gemma project will begin by choosing one of Gemma’s provided categories, or by typing or talking to Gemma about what you’d like to create.
In either scenario, Gemma may ask how you want to work together. You can get very detailed with your prompts, follow a guided flow of questions, or leave all the hard work to Gemma!
If you're unsatisfied with the results Gemma generated, you can always ask for refinement. In fact, the more specific you are with your prompts, the more specific Gemma will be!
The Ceros Experiences/AI Templates that Gemma creates can be further worked on in Studio or Editor, where you can add additional animations, interactions, and more!
The images that Gemma creates can also be tweaked and edited. To do so:
- Click on the generated image you'd like to edit.
- Then, in the pop-up window, click the Edit button to use the Magic Eraser Tool, Upscale the image's resolution, or Remove Background.
- Once finished, click the Done button to save your changes and return to your project.
It's important to note that you can access some of these editing features and download an image by hovering over it and opening the Options Menu. [...] (To learn more about generating and editing images with Gemma, click here.)
Text (Ideas, revised copy, etc.) can be copied from Gemma and pasted into Ceros experiences, emails, and more!
To access previous projects, click the Menu button in the top left corner of the screen. Gemma will remember the details you provide in each individual project as you continue to collaborate with her.
While viewing Gemma’s project menu, you can also click the "+" icon to start a new project. (To learn more about Gemma’s project menu, click here.)