Talking with Gemma is similar to a text conversation. While you are chatting with her, simply type your message into the text input box and press enter to send the message. In a matter of seconds, Gemma’s response will show up in the chat area. She will remember details throughout your conversation to make it easier for you to build up on ideas quickly, and she will even come up with a clever title for your conversation automatically to make it easier for you to find the conversation later on!
To chat with Gemma
- Go to web.gemma.ai and log in or sign up (it’s free).
- Choose one of the options to quickly get started or type your message into the chat box at the bottom. Press Enter to send your message.
- Once Gemma responds, you can do a few things:
- Enter a new text prompt
- Copy the response
- Report the response (if something is offensive/harmful, not accurate, not helpful)
- Reuse prompt
- Edit images (for generated images)
- Remove Background
- Copy URL
- If her response is getting too long or is not what you are looking for, you can interrupt Gemma by clicking the Stop Generating button that appears in the text input box.
- Keep chatting with Gemma as normal. She will remember details throughout your conversation.
You can start a new chat or access previous chats in the menu on the left. Simply click the hamburger menu icon located at the top left of Gemma to expand the chat list and view your previous chats.
- Click the Menu icon on the left to expand the list of chats and access the New Chat (+) button.
- Click the Plus (+) button to create a new chat.
- You can quickly and easily jump between conversations by clicking into the available Project chats. The newest chat will appear at the top of the list.
- You can rename each chat (and change the associated emoji) or delete the chat through the additional options menu when you hover over the project in the expanded menu.
- Gemma will remember the details in each chat separately, so you won’t need to start the conversation over again!
- To hide the Menu, click the Menu icon again.