Ceros allows users to easily share their experiences and invite others to collaborate and use any of the tools in the suite, including Editor. This helps streamline your project workflow and quickly get feedback from users. You will also have the ability to edit or remove user permissions.
Sharing an Experience
- Select the “Share” button near the top right corner of the window
- Enter the email address of the user you wish to share the experience
- Select the user role you’d like the invitee to have:
See Roles and Permissions article here
- Select “Send Invite”
Important things to note:
- If the user is already in that specific account, they will get access to the experience immediately and will receive an email with the experience link.
- If they are a Ceros User but not in that specific account, they will get an invite email for the new account with a link to the experience.
- If the invitee is not a current Ceros user, they will receive an email that allows them to create a Ceros account and access the experience that was shared with them.
Removing a User from an Experience
- Select the “Share” button
- In the panel, find the user you want to remove and click the trash can icon next to their associated user role
- Confirm with the “Remove” button
- You’ll receive a notification that the user has been removed from shared access to the experience
Note: To change a user's permissions you will need to remove the user and re-share the experience with their new role change.