Looking for a way to drive traffic to your Ceros experience through social media? You can seamlessly integrate your Ceros experience into your Instagram story using Instagram Stickers.
- Using the Adaptive Layouts panel in the Ceros studio, first make sure your experience is optimized for mobile viewing. For more information on how to optimize for mobile, be sure to check out our lesson on Creating Mobile Variants using Adaptive Layouts.
- Once your experience is ready to go, publish it live and copy the Published URL.
- Navigate to Instagram and swipe left on your feed to create a new Instagram story. Choose what you want the story content to be, this will usually be a designed image, screenshot, or video of the Ceros experience.
- Add your text content, icons, gifs, or tags to the story.
- Click on the sticker icon at the top of the screen and search for Link.
- Paste your published Ceros URL into the text box. You can preview your link to ensure the URL is appearing correctly, and then click Done when you’re satisfied.
- When you’re done, simply add this to your story and now you’ll see that when you view your story there will be an interactive link wherever you've placed the sticker on your screen - that enables users to click, revealing your Ceros experience.
If you are running a campaign centered around your Ceros experience, you can also post the link in your Instagram bio to increase traffic to your experience directly from your profile. If you have any other questions surrounding sharing your Ceros experience on Instagram, be sure to reach out to our team in the Support Chat widget.