Ceros has built-in interactions for sharing published experiences on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or even emailing the experience to a friend. To create a social share button:
- Select the item you want users to click on. This can be any Hotspot or object on the canvas that isn’t already interactive (like videos).
- Navigate to the Interact Tab in the Inspector Panel.
- Choose the On Click trigger and one of the Share actions. Your options are Email to a Friend, Share on Facebook, Tweet on Twitter, and Pin to Pinterest.
- Double-click on the Hotspot or object in your layers panel and give it a brief, but descriptive name. This will be displayed in your analytics, so be sure it’s both unique and easy to identify.
- The built-in share actions point directly to your Ceros experience. To share the parent page for embedded content, use the Go to URL action with a direct sharing link. We use this site for Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and email, and this site for Facebook.
- Social sharing will NOT work in preview. The experience must be published in order for social sharing to work correctly.
Was this helpful? 3 out of 5 found this helpful