Making changes after publishing:
You can update your Experience any time after publishing. Here are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind:
- Edits made after publishing are only visible in the Real-time Preview until you press the Update button to publish the changes.
- Your Experience URL will stay the same unless you manually change it. No need to update any embed codes.
- Changing the number of pages or hotspots will affect your Ceros Analytics. We recommend whenever making extensive changes you replace the existing experience with a copy. See Replace embedded content without coding.
Updating the embed code:
Some edits to your experience will require updating the embed code to reflect the new changes.
All of the following require updating the embed code:
- Changed canvas size, whether smaller or larger (in desktop, tablet or mobile)
- Added a layout (tablet and/or mobile)
- Changed the browser scaling setting
To grab the new embed code, press the Update button to publish the changes and copy the new embed code.
Please note: Making simple updates like editing or replacing text, images, or embedded content will not require updating the embed code.
Was this helpful? 3 out of 3 found this helpful