After designing your experience and adding all of your interactions and animations, all that’s left to do is hit publish! Publishing an experience in Ceros is a very straightforward process. Follow the steps below to officially bring your content to life, and check out some helpful additional resources for pre and post-publishing.
- Finish your desktop and mobile variants (if applicable).
- Check out our Published Experience Checklist to ensure your content is optimized and prepped for publishing.
- Navigate to the top right hand corner of the studio and click the blue Publish button.
- From here, you can either copy the published embed code and embed this experience on your website, or you can use the URL to share this as a standalone experience. This article highlights the differences between embedded and standalone content.
- If you need to make any edits post publishing, you can make those changes in the studio and then hit the Update button in the top right corner.
This will push the experience live everywhere it is living, and you’ll only need to re-embed the content if you:
- Change the canvas size
- Add a layout (tablet and/or mobile)
- Change the browser scaling setting
- Finally, if you ever need to Unpublish your experience, you can do that right from your admin. Check out this article for a step-by-step unpublishing guide