Thank you for your briefing submission! Please read this Post-Submission Checklist that outlines important next steps for you and the Ceros team. If you have not done so already, please email your CSM to confirm your brief has been submitted.
Next Steps for Ceros
A Ceros Producer will follow up to schedule a briefing call. Most calls are scheduled within 1 week of submission, assuming your briefing submission is comprehensive and your Customer Success Manager and/or PROs Producer have been made aware that the brief was submitted.
Next Steps for You Before the Call
Please collect applicable assets for your project, and share them with your Producer via Google Drive or another file transfer service at least 24 hours before the scheduled briefing call:
- Source content or reference materials (eg, copy deck, .pdf brochure, .ppt deck, etc.)
- Imagery assets (preferably ≥2000px wide)
- Video assets (see our supported formats)
- Brand guidelines or style guide (eg, .pdf, .ppt, etc.)
- Logo artwork (preferably .ai, .eps)
- Font files (see our supported formats)
Next Steps for You on the Call
Please collect the following details to share on the briefing call:
- Who are the key stakeholders for this project, and which is the approver for the project?
- Where will this experience live on your website or on its own?
- Do you have any specific SEO requirements for this project?
- What is the primary device of your audience (eg, desktop, laptop, smartphone)?
- Do you plan on updating the project on your own after it’s launched?
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager and/or PROs Producer.