Please be aware that Ceros SDK plugins are non-native tools and are provided "as is". As such, we cannot guarantee that plugin functionality will work as intended across all implementation instances.
About This Plugin
This plugin enables the automated or user-triggered refresh of an iframe to its default state (eg, scrolling to the top of an iframe, or stopping an embedded video player).
The plugin will:
• Refresh any iframes within a folder when the folder is hidden.
• Refresh any iframes within the current page when changing to another page in the same experience.
• Stop and reset a video when clicking on a designated hotspot.
How To Implement
Step 1: Add the Custom HTML
Copy the SDK Script below and paste it into the Custom HTML field within the Settings panel in the Studio. Press OK to finish and close the panel.
Method 1: Automatic Refresh
The automatic refresh functionality is the most common method of using this plugin and requires no further action to reset an iframe once the custom HTML has been added to the experience (as long as the conditions below are met). Iframes will reset through the interactions of either hiding the folder that houses the embedded iframe or navigating to another page.
The automatic refresh functionality requires the following:
• The iframe is placed within an embedded object
• The embedded object is within a folder (the embedded object can be placed in a group or on its own, but we recommend placing it in a folder for the best results)
If the above conditions are met: